- Food & Drink
- Sports Bar
- What's On
- Private Hire
- Player Rewards
- Gift Vouchers
- Safer Gambling
LOVE (and £1500) IS IN THE AIR!
To celebrate the fantastic occasion that is Valentines day, we will be running a Love themed leaderboard for Slots and Electronic players.
Just collect as many points as possible between 31st January and 27 February on Slots or Electronic Roulette. Simple.
Every week, our top 10 highest points earner will be displayed on our screens around the casino.
The top 3 highest points earners will be guaranteed to win a prize.
1st Place - £1,500
2nd Place - £750
3rd Place - £250
Winners will be announced on 28 February and will be on display by Reception, by Cash Desk and on our screens around the casino.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is available to Player Rewards card holders only.
2. This promotion will be available from 31st January 2022 to 27th February 2022.
3. Each week the Leaderboard will display the top 10 players that have earned the most reward points so far in the promotion on Slots and Electronic Roulette.
4. The overall winners will be the top 3 players with the most reward points at the end of the promotional period. This will be combined from Slots and Electronic Roulette.
5. There will be three winners. 1st place will win £1,500. 2nd place will win £750. 3rd place will win £250.
6. All prizes are to be paid out in Slots and Electronic promo tickets.
7. Only reward points earned on Slots and Electronic will count towards the Leaderboard.
8. It is the participant's responsibility to ensure their Player Rewards Card is inserted into the machine whist playing for Reward Points to be accurately recorded.
9. Reward points cannot be earned retrospectively.
10. No cash alternative available for prizes.
11. Reward Points are not transferable and must be earned by the person named on the card in play.
12. Winners will be on display for a week at Reception, Cash Desk and on our Marketing Screens.
13. Management's decision is final in the case of complaint or dispute.
14. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
15. Employees of Metropolitan Gaming, their agents, families or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
16. Should the casino be forced to close during the promotional period, the promotion will be cancelled unless otherwise communication upon reopenig.
17. Promoter: London Clubs Management Limited trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.