- Food & Drink
- Sports Bar
- What's On
- Private Hire
- Caesars Rewards
- Gift Vouchers
- Safer Gambling
20 SEPTEMBER - 17 OCTOBER!
Collect your stamp card from Reception on your visit from Monday 20 September 10am and start collecting stamps.
Every three stamps you collect will earn a reward of free play, up to £45 gaming chips after just 12 visits.
Get all 12 stamps and enter the final prize draw on 17 October at 8pm to win up to £2,500 in gaming chips.
You don't want to miss this!
1. This promotion will run from 10am on 20 September to 8pm on 17 October 2021.
2. This promotion is only available to Caesars Rewards card holders.
3. Stamps can only be claimed at Reception between 10am and 8pm daily.
4. Only one stamp card per customer and one stamp per person per day.
5. Customers can collect their rewards at Cash Desk by presenting their stamp card with the correct amount of stamps, along with their Caesars Rewards card.
6. Cards and rewards are not transferable and cannot be claimed more than once.
7. All rewards and prizes will be paid as non negotiable gaming chips.
8. Prize draw to be held Sunday 17 October at 8pm.
9. Only cards with 12 complete stamps are eligible for entry into the prize draw.
10. Completed cards must be placed in the draw drum by 8pm on 17 October.
11. The first name drawn will win £500 in non negotiable chips. The Second name drawn from the pot will win £500 in non negotiable chips and the third and final name drawn will win £2500 in non negotiable chips.
12. Members must be present at the time of the draw to qualify. Winners will be chosen randomly from the tombola and will have 1 minute to claim the prize by producing their Caesars Rewards card.
If the prize is not claimed within 1 minute a re-draw will take place.
13. The member’s name and membership number must be displayed on the entry card and verified for the member to be confirmed as a winner.
14. Empire Casino is not responsible for failures of any kind, or for entries that are incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, damaged or stolen.
15. Failure to adhere to any of the terms and conditions will result in the withholding of prizes.
16. In case of dispute, management decision is final.
17. Should the casino be forced to close during the promotional period, the promotion will be cancelled and stamp cards will be void unless otherwise communicated upon reopening.
18. Employees of Caesars Entertainment UK Limited, their agents, families or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
19. Promoter: Caesars Entertainment UK Limited, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.