- Kings Sports Bar
- Food & Drink
- Icon Balcony Bar
- What's On
- Private Hire
- The Met Card
- Gift Vouchers
- Safer Gambling
WIN WITH THE EMPIRE HAND (5/6 'SUITED')
How to win
Play in any Texas Hold'em cash game at Empire Poker Room and win a pot with 5/6 'suited' as your two starting (hole) cards, and you’ll receive a cash game rake-free pass.
This is limited to one rake free pass per table. If a player at the table is holding a pass already you win this from them.
Rake is a small percentage we take from each pot to keep your favourite games going. To contribute to the rake, you must have been dealt cards and at least seen the first three community cards, also known as 'the flop'.
See below for our rake figures:
No Limit Texas Hold'em
£1/£2 blinds and above5% of pot, capped at £10.
5% of pot, capped at £10
A few final things for you to remember:
If the hand does not reach the flop, no rake is taken - 'no flop, no drop'.
Why play anywhere else?
Terms and conditions apply
1. If a player wins a pot using 5/6 suited, they will win a rake free pass.
2. These are limited to one per table.
3. A supervisor/floor person must be called in order for a Rake Free Pass (RFP) to be issued.
4. In the event that another player at the table has a RFP, this will be passed on to the winner of the Empire Hand and their voucher will no longer be valid.
5. The hand can be won at any stage of the hand and does not have to be at showdown.
6. Both cards will need to be tabled in order to qualify.
7. Any foul play that may influence the outcome of the Poker hand will result in a voucher not being issued.
8. Players who already have The Met Card account must be signed into the Bravo software at the table in order to qualify for the RFP.
9. A minimum of four players must be dealt into the hand (excludes Omaha).
10. The RFP must remain visible beside a players chips whilst at the Poker table.
11. Promotional Rake will still be taken from each qualifying pot after the RFP is won.
12. Any breaks longer than 35 minutes will forfeit this voucher.
13. The RFP is not transferable to other tables.
14. The managements decision is final.
15. No cash alternatives/change is given.
16. The management reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time without notice.
17. The management is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced vouchers.
18. An RFP is forfeited if a table breaks.
19. In a situation of running the board twice, the RFP can only be won if both boards are won.
20. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
21. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
23. Employees of London Clubs Management Limited trading as Metropolitan Gaming, their agents, families or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
24. Failure or disregard of any of the terms herein may result in management withholding prizes.
25. Promoter: London Clubs International Ltd trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.