- Kings Sports Bar
- Food & Drink
- Icon Balcony Bar
- What's On
- Private Hire
- The Met Card
- Gift Vouchers
- Safer Gambling
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN 2X CHELSEA VS. WEST HAM TICKETS!
The most popular destination for your live action sports is showing the EFL Cup Final between Chelsea and Liverpool this Sunday 27 February at 4:30pm.
But there's more to it than that!
If you spend £10 or more, you will be entered into our prize draw where you will have the chance to win either a £100 bar tab or two chances to win Premier League tickets to Chelsea vs. West Ham!
Join us for a full day of festivities.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to Met card holders only.
2. This promotion is only available in The Kings Sports Bar between 14:00pm and 17:15pm on the 27th of February
3. Customers will receive a draw ticket from Valet's or bar tenders only on the condition they have made a purchase of £10 or more and have presented their Met Card.
4. Entry tickets must be placed in the draw drum next to screen 1 in the Sports Bar.
5. Prize draw will take place at 17:15pm or half time of the game.
6. Customers must show their Met Card and their name and membership number and it must be displayed on the entry ticket and verified for them to be confirmed as a winner.
7. Tickets are not transferable. Should the winner not be present and make themselves known after 1 minute, a re-draw will take place.
8. The customer will win the prize corresponding to the order they are drawn out.
9. 1st draw will win a £100 bar tab valid for up to a year. 2nd and 3rd draw will win 2x Premier League tickets to Chelsea vs. West Ham on the 23rd April.
10. The bar tab can only be used in a singular visit at the Kings Sports Bar.
11. No cash alternative.
12. One prize per customer.
13. Should the casino be forced to close during the promotion period, the promotion will be cancelled and draw tickets will be void unless otherwise communicated upon reopening.
14. Management's decision is final in the case of complaint or dispute.
15. Employees of London Clubs Management trading as Metropolitan Gaming, their agents, families or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
16. Failure or disregard of any the terms herein may result in management withholding prizes.
17. Promoter: London Clubs Management trading as Metropolitan gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.