- Kings Sports Bar
- Food & Drink
- Icon Balcony Bar
- What's On
- Private Hire
- The Met Card
- Gift Vouchers
- Safer Gambling
Not only has the time come to say hello to our brand new Met Card, but we are fuelling this February with...
DOUBLE MET POINTS
Simply use your Queen, King or Ace Met Card when you play.
2 - 28 February
And that's not all! You can also double-up your points on food and drink purchases too.
Just remember to show your card to your valet.
Terms and conditions apply.
1.This promotion is open to Ace, King and Queen Met Card card holders only.
2. Double Met Points are available on all gaming and food and drink purchases.
3. The promotion will run from 6pm on 2 February to 28 February 2022 inclusively.
4. Double Met Points (1 additional point for every one usually earned) will be awarded when gaming.
5. Bonus Met Points are added automatically during the gaming session.
6. Customers must present their Met Card prior to playing on gaming tables or ensure that their card is correctly inserted into the machine for Met Points to be earned.
7. Met Points are automatically issued and cannot be issued retrospectively.
8. Bonus Met Points are not included in Tier calculations.
9. Should the casino be forced to close during the promotional period, the promotion will be cancelled, and no further bonus credits will be earned.
10. The Management is not responsible for Met Card cards being incorrectly inserted into the electronic gaming machine.
11. Management’s decision is final in the case of complaint or dispute.
12. Failure or disregard of any of the terms herein may result in the management withholding prizes.
13. Employees of London Clubs Management Ltd trading as Metropolitan Gaming, their agents, families or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
14. Promoter: London Clubs Management Ltd trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.