£500 TO BE WON EVERY DAY
Simply play in a cash game to be in with the chance of winning an extra £500!
Every day, the customer winning a pot with the highest recorded Poker hand will take home a £500 prize.
Why play anywhere else?
1. The promotion starts at 10am on Monday 17 May 2021 and will run until otherwise advertised.
2. £1 will be deducted from any raked pot in a cash game which is £20 or more.
3. 15% of each £1 retained will be held for administration purposes.
4. Any funds in excess of the £500 prize will be held in reserve for future promotions.
5. Suits do not apply in High Hand rankings.
6. In the event of a tie, the most recent of the hands won will be deemed the winner of the cash prize.
7. In the event that no hands qualify in a gaming day, the prize will be carried over to the next gaming day.
8. Only one £500 prize per day can be won unless a prize is carried over from the previous day(s).
9. A gaming day is defined as 6am to 5.59am.
10. Management’s decision is final in the case of complaint or dispute.
11. Management reserve the right to cancel or change the promotion at any time without notice. Should the casino be forced to close during the promotional period, the promotion will be cancelled and stamp cards will be void unless otherwise communicated upon reopening.
12. Management has sole discretion to disqualify or refuse any entry for any reason or to amend or to waive any rules of the competition at any time.
13. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
14. Failure or disregard of any of the terms herein may result in the management withholding prizes.
15. Employees of Caesars Entertainment EMEA, their agents, families or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
16. Employees, their agents, families or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
17. Promoter: Caesars Entertainment UK, 55 Baker Street, London, W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.